Tuesday, July 19, 2005





Walking down from the falls one morning at 6:30, I was able to shoot the sun peeking over the edge of the mountains. You wouldn't believe how the misquitos swarmed at that time. A group of photographers went together to take these early morning trek with a guide from Kodak. We were standing in a meadow of waist high grass. Several more photos from the morning follow: sun thru the pines, the only church in the valley, built in 1879, the sunlight on Yosemite creek, and another shot of the falls.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Dr. G. said...

I swear I put the photos on in the order I listed them, but they came out scrambled. Oh well, you can figure out what is what.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Dr. F said...

Beautiful! You are quite the photographer. I can almost smell the mountain air.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home