Saturday, July 15, 2006

"Muther. Our son is an actor."

We got to witness Carter's work in "The Dining Room," tonight. Although the show was originally off Broadway, I think you'd call this production, off, off, Broadway. He did not appear to be acting and I understood everything he said. I think those are compliments. The show was entertaining. His last appearance as a thespian was in 2nd grade with his role as the professor in "The Wackadoo Zoo."

I may have already said that the crepe myrtles are extraordinarily beautiful this year, but they continue to be stunning. Our combination white and pink bush in the front yard is in full bloom. I bought a new pair of Mephistos. Brown sandals. They feel good.

There is so much to despair about with the appalling lack of leadership by our government that I am worn down with the stories that are being ignored by the "liberal" media. If there is a liberal media, I'd like to know where they are. I saw commercials by Ralph Reed yesterday where he stood there calmly and said that it had been proven that he'd never done anything wrong in his career and he was being smeared by the "liberal media." He's counting on a lot of Republicans not having read all those emails that he wrote conspiring to hide gambling money he took as payment for manipulating Christian groups in order to fight other gambling interests.

The middle east is becoming a conflagration and all I can see that we are doing about it is smile that gas prices have risen higher again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home