Tuesday, January 25, 2005

It is difficult to blog when you get consumed with yourself. Life can be overwhelming. Traveling to L.A. with 56 people next week is crazy. There are four performances for national audiences, also a rehearsal. Who knows what the acoustics will do to my girls' sound? Then how do I keep them happy for 5 days? Finding my way in a strange city bothers me too. I'll see people I've not seen for years I'm sure. That will be nice. I've been working on a T-Shirt for them, the program, photographs for the program, program notes for the program, goodie bags to to recognize the girls on the day before we leave, the itinerary, airline tickets, collecting money. Then because the opportunity arose and it is just what we wanted, we bought a house. It is a sweet house, but I can't believe I'm moving. Oh and I am sponsoring a choral festival the week after the house closes. Ha Ha Ha!

Anyway with all this happening to me at once, it is difficult to think about anything else. Suddenly it will be April and L.A. and moving will just be a memory. Hey, it's only two months.

This summer should be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home