Thursday, June 08, 2006

I have felt that Ann Coulter's writing in the past has been angry and vicious. Her intolerance for any point of view but her own has led her to make unspeakable charges. Yet her followers, like those of Falwell or the ever ridculous Pat Robertson will not cast her down even though they themselves must be aghast at her latest comments.

I have been married almost 33 years. You go past loving someone during that length of time. They just become part of you. Without them you cannot imagine even the simplest things like eating dinner or getting a spot out of a shirt or planting a flower. I don't know how Papa makes it day after day without Mama these last 3 years. He has little shrines to her memory around the house so that she is never far away from him.

Ann, it is one thing to disagree with people, but quite another to not be able to imagine that any righteous person might have an opinion different from yours. You are an ungodly woman and totally self absorbed.

And me? I am a God fearing liberal.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Long legged blonde republican...spells carreer to me. Maybe I should check into that. My nom de plume could be Ainsley Hayes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home