Sunday, October 01, 2006

Just when you don't think it can get any worse. Not only do we have sexual predators as congressmen, but the GOP leadership has known about it, covered it up to hide the scandal, and taken money, $105,000 in contributions from the man, either as extortion or in bribes to keep it quiet. Hassert, Boehner, and Reynolds should all resign immediately.

If this had happened at my school and I knew that one of our teachers was having a illicit sexual relationship with a student and I did not report it to authorities, when I was discovered, I'd be fired and jailed immediately. I'd lose my teaching certificate and would come out of jail, ruined and with no profession. I'll bet I'd lose my pension too. You wonder if these guys will suffer any consequences. We will be lucky if there is even an investigation. The arrogance of power.

Time to sweep out children of '94. Their power has corrupted them at every level in almost unimaginable ways. They aren't even safe around children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home