Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ferocious thunderstorm coming down on Peachtree City at the moment. Don't think I've heard such rain since living in this house.

The congress is pressing the preznit to begin withdrawing troops so what does he say yesterday? That we are going to send more troops. He thinks that he is going to get his way on everything forever, but I think he's now on a pretty short leash.

You have to love having Julio back on the Braves. He's 48 and going to be 49 in August and you know he is looking pretty good out there. I practically ran into him in the hallway outside the clubhouse a couple of years ago when we happened to be sitting with the Braves vp and left the game by going under the stands. I can tell you he is in shape.

Having a CAT scan on my sinuses on Friday. Going to Spartanburg to visit Yvonne and Fred on Saturday. Fun, fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home