Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's all just a journey from place to place. Where are we going anyway? If I were a Baggins though, I'd feel like I was taking contract to a nearly new place up on Bag End, near Bilbo's place for sure. The ball has been in motion for some time. We first looked at a St. Andrews plan last year. We looked at dozens of houses last year. I wrote a contract last month. Today we refinance this place to pull out money to buy the new place next Monday. Then on March 3, we can start moving our things over to the new place. Not that we will do much because it is a busy week at work. But we'll have a key.

I woke up this morning thinking about all the places I've lived in my life. I don't remember some of them very well. I'm going to have to ask my Dad about the first place I lived. Oglethorpe apartments in Chamblee, GA. What was my room like there? Here are the places I have lived.

Oglethorpe Apartments, Chamblee, GA 4.5 yrs
Welbron Drive, Decatur, GA 7 yrs
Cesery Boulevard, Arlington (Jacksonville), FLA 6 mo.
Gaillardia Court, Arlington, FLA 2.5 yrs
Cindy Drive, Decatur, GA 6 mo.
back to Welbron Drive, Decatur, GA 2 yrs.
303 Payne Hall, UGA, Athens, GA 1 yr.
103 Payne Hall, UGA, Athens, GA, 1 yr.
Lipscomb Hall, UGA, Athens, GA, 1 yr.
Sussex Club Apartments, Athens, GA, 1 yr.
S-6 Seminary Village, Louisville, KY, 1 yr.
Colorado State University dorm, Ft. Collins, CO, summer
S-8 Seminary Village, Louisville, Ky, 1.6 yrs.
Guest house on the Forrest Baum farm, Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 1.5 yrs
Buxton Drive, Ablemarle Acres, Chesapeake, VA 5 yrs.
Ponce de Leon Place, Decatur, GA 6 mo.
Lakeshore Drive, Avondale Estates, GA 15 yrs.
Cobblestone Cove, Sharpsburg, GA 7 yrs.
and next week:
Collierstown Way, Peachtree City, GA

I wonder how many more addresses I will have? Several? or is this the last one? I don't think I'd be too disappointed if this was the last one, but who can predict the future?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home