Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm glad they caught up with Zarqawi yesterday. He seems to have been a really rotten guy. I don't know how much difference it makes however. Reality-basededucator.blogspot.com can give you a look at the insignificance of the event in the whole scheme of things.

All I can think is that we have lost a lot of high ranking officers in this battle and we aren't thinking about leaving, so I doubt the other side is giving up either. Just think of all the guys who just got a battlefied promotion because there was an opening above them. They are all gung-ho today.

Iraq was a really really bad mistake. I think it may be the worst foreign policy blunder in the history of the United States.

On a personal note. We are off for North Georgia to make wedding plans for our daughter today and tomorrow I sing for some friends and oh yes, for President and Mrs. Carter. Cool.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Woohoo! Wedding Plans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home