Sunday, October 26, 2008

You may not remember what a scandal it was in the newspapers when John Edwards paid $400 for 2 haircuts during the presidential primary campaign. It apparently showed how out of touch he was with reality. That's about 10 times as much as I pay for a haircut.

Sarah Palin's hairdresser is being paid $5000 a week to fix her hair. She spent $150,000 on clothes for the campaign, provided by the Repubican National Committee. I usually pay a maximum of $35 for a shirt, but go crazy and say I found some reeeeeeally nice shirts at $75. Let's get 15 of those suckers. That's $1125 for shirts!!!!! And hey I'd be wearing suits and might need, going crazy, 15 suits. Let's go beserk and buy $750 suits. That's $11,250. So I have $137,625 left for shoes and ties. I'll have to be a careful shopper.

According to the Republican Party, if I notice that Sarah has spent money wildly on clothes, I am a sexist. If Sarah is this wild on her outfits, imagine what she would do with the U.S. treasury to play with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home