Sunday, May 15, 2005

I'm pretty busy. Thursday night was the chorus concert for beginning choirs. Everyone did well. Treble choir was stunning. Friday, our school teams played for four state championships: boys and girls tennis, boys and girls soccer. Unfortunately, only one, the girls soccer team, came away champions, but the soccer matches which I saw were amazing.
A friend from high school came by to visit and spent the night so we took Rita to the soccer games. The stands were packed with cheering fans so it was pretty interesting. And it was her first soccer game ever.
Saturday night was prom night. I always go and take a hundred or so photos of my kids all dressed up and get my photo made with some of my girls. It is fun. Tonight we danced with the dinosaurs at Fernbank museum of natural history. What a weird backdrop for photos, animal skeletons of beasts that lived 125 million years ago. The largest was 130 feet long. And then a Tyro type beast which was 47 feet long.

And the little kid said, "Daddy, which day did God make the dinosaurs?" That's a real head scratcher.

Next Tuesday night we have the advanced choir concerts. Things are looking good for them.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Rae said...

I get to go! I get to go! See you Tuesday night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home