Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A communication revolution has taken place with the rise of the internet and the cell phone. Blogging is such a great way to keep up with people. And when you have a blog, it calls to you to write about what you are doing. I'm enjoying reading Dr. Fred's blog which is at womensing.blogspot.com . She is one of my favorite peers and lives in N.C. so I hardly ever get to see her, but her blogging let's me keep up with her life just a little bit.

Wednesday night is the night to go in to Golden's on the Square in Newnan, one of the South's great cafeterias. I will be stuffed before I leave. We meet friends there, other musicians and chat about the music business. I walked to school yesterday and Mrs. G took the golf cart back to school last evening for parent meetings. She got caught in a shower last evening, but I stayed dry on my trip. "The rain it raineth every day" of late. A nickel to anyone who can tell me the author of that quote without googling!

I've got to take more advantage of photos on these blogs. Dr. F's photos are worth a million. However the add image button on my Blogger screen does nothing when I click on it, so hmm, what to do about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home