Saturday, May 31, 2008

A little anesthesia will knock you for a loop. I had the dreaded endoscopy and colonoscopy yesterday. The procedure wasn't memorable at all. The preparation will take a long while to forget. There were reasons that I needed to be scanned though so I guess it was good that I went in, 6 years after my doctor asked me to go the first time. A little reluctant as a patient. But no Barrett's esophagus. They clipped one polyp and said I had some diverticulitis and told me to eat more fiber in my diet, which I think I will do.

After getting home you'd think the first thing I'd do would be eat, but it was sleep. Most of the afternoon and evening and then went to bed at 11 and slept right through the night, which I never do, and go up at 6:15. Then I slept away the morning as well. While I have gotten back my steadiness on my feet, I still find difficulty typing this blog. Lots of letters have gone in the wrong places. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home