Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's moving day.

What a magnificent spring this is for flowering trees. Peachtree City looks like "the Avenue" from Anne of Green Gables, with cherry trees in full blossom on both sides of Hwy. 54. Perhaps they should rename the street "The Avenue." Or perhaps the "white way to delight," as I think Anne called it. The red buds are also going strong and the dogwoods and azaleas are coming out. They'll take over in a few days. Unfortunately the pollen is also blowing like crazy. My eyes are itchy.

I'm really tired from moving boxes. We have a lot of junk. But I have discovered that if I had not collected 10,000 sports illustrated magazines, nor had I boxes of stuff that belong to Rachel and Carter. I'd have very little junk at all. Just a few of my own boyhood toys, model cars and such. Since I'm planning to sell the SI's on ebay, maybe I can reduce my holdings of extra stuff.

Going to be a busy day. Movers in a few minutes.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

10,000 SI issues? TEN THOUSAND??? Whoa.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Ten thousand Barbies too! But don't sell them on ebay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home