Sunday, April 30, 2006

We I see that 30 something percent of the country still approves of the conduct of our president as leader of us all, I wonder, what exactly are they thinking about. What parts of his administration's policies do they find so valuable that they ameliorate the obvious disasters in planning and response to world events in other areas?

My great fear is that with the secrecy that is characteristic of this oligarchy of greed that is at the top of things, it may be decades before the public discovers with certainty, how evil these people really are. No sense making a laundry list of their deficits. Who has the time to read it? I starting making a list by hand it was two pages long when I paused to come up for air. The Babe's comment about President Coolidge made me think, "Who hasn't had a better year than Preznit Bush?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home