Saturday, July 22, 2006

It doesn't seem like this could be the last of the summer, but for me, it is. On Monday I must begin working at school in earnest. The following Monday is the official beginning of "pre-planning" when we must all report.

We are lucky to have visitors from Jacksonville today, my cousins. We have enjoyed touring PTC by golf cart and sampling the fare at Partners II. They had potato pizza and a calzone.

The weather is hot and muggy today, real Georgia summer, where the wind blowing on your face is hot! But a little lightning and thunder have brought a few cooling drops for the grass and flowers too.

If I am lucky, someday I will retire and not be anxious about the approach of school bell. People look at me and say "Dr. G how could you stop doing what you do?"

I don't know. But I might give it a try to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home