Saturday, August 19, 2006

I guess if I didn't care about how the students performed, my work would be super easy. Unfortunately, I care. That makes for pretty intense rehearsals. You've got to think fast, talk fast, restart quickly, or all is lost. My school would think I was doing just fine if I had 100 students in chorus. The 300 I teach are just fine with them too, but the 200 extra take a lot of energy.

So apparently the liquid/gel thing is totally a scam. Be afraid!! The communists are gonna get ya, I mean the "terrists" are gonna get you. A Delta airlines pilot said he was allowed through security with the pistol that he carries by permit on the plane, but they seized his toothpaste. So that is about where we are. Security also took sippy cups from four-year olds and poured out their koolaide, bringing tears and weeping. As I look at the requirements for binary liquid explosives, it becomes clear that this is a political scare tactic to help keep the Republican party in power. It appears that gel insert bras may come under scrutiny next. Also your Dr. Schol's gel inserts in your shoes. Those have to go. You used to be "gellin'" but not any more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home