Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Retirement is looming up in front of me and while I thought I would be ready, I now find that the Bush stock market has knocked my portfolio off track. It's about two thirds of what I had been hoping it would be with historical profitability. What lies ahead? Can the stock rally that is currently underway continue and make up the difference? The next five years need to at least avoid the disasters of the last 5. What should I have done differently? I should have agressively managed my money when I was in my 20's and 30's. I could have had twice as much money socked away now. That's a word to you younger people out there. Invest and watch it. It you aren't getting good returns then move it somewhere else.

Puppies are dirt balls. They come inside with grass and straw and leaves attached. They are entertaining, bouncing about, sliding across the tile floor chasing a ball or a plastic bottle. They squeak and yelp and roll about. They chew everything that is close to them including your shoes, the furniture, and when possible, their masters. As a result of puppy handling, I've found myself washing my hands 20 times a day and with my old skin, that doesn't work. I'm washing my skin away! So it's time for skin care lotion. Getting older is not for the faint of heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home