Sunday, August 19, 2007

I have lots of ideas for blogging but seem to stay too busy to get the job done on many days. As I walk the dog in the mornings (we go about 2 miles beginning around 7:20) I can usually answer most of the worlds problems before returning to the house.

I worked with a former student this afternoon, Kaitlyn. She is progressing into a diva. I was thankful that I could think of some intelligent things still to say to her about her singing, but truthfully, she blesses me by coming by to sing for me. I hope some of my other standouts will fare so well as they continue on their singing way. Singing is difficult to understand and impossible to do. The stuff they put on TV and pass off as singing is a scandal.

As for Barry's home run record, you wonder if he would have been strong enough to do it on his own, without the drugs. Maybe. Why would you give up your chance to do it fairly? It's the 73 year that bothers me the most. I think Hank is still the guy. Barry is the guy in Michael Jackson world. He hit two of the longest five homers ever hit at Turner field in consecutive at bats, that season I believe. He was pumped.

The three baritones sang again this week. It was fun. It would be nice to be tenors, but baritones can wail too. It was our second sold out concert! I've been taking lots of drugs to help with my sinuses and very oddly, my head is clear, I can sing and breathe. A rare set of sensations for me.

It seems that 85% of the talk radio shows are conservative and 85% of the blogs are liberal. Hmmm. Some kind of conclusion must be drawn from that. But I'm not sure what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home