Monday, April 11, 2005

Finally we are on DSL at the new house.

Let's see Sarah, 10,000 was a bit of hyperbole. There are actually only 1850 in my collection. 37 years worth. Rachel actually does have 10,000 Barbies however.

DSL is fast. And expensive. Carter is in South America while our teams settle at the bottom of the league. I've been making moves like crazy and that's what they'll probably turn out to be, crazy. But desperate times call for . . .

I walked to work today. I'm wondering how much the Arabs will like eating that oil if everyone could do the same. They are an ancient tribal society, stuck in quicksand of a culture from 2000 years ago, sheilded from cultural evolution by a fanatical religious/political system, and filthy rich because they are sitting on oil. Mother nature has a wicked sense of humor.

Did you hear what I said? I walked to work today. Took 8 minutes.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Go Dad!! Save the Earth one step at a time!! Hurray!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home