Sunday, March 30, 2008

Some how it is always cooler in Peachtree City than Atlanta. We are south of town, shouldn't it be warmer. You have to go to Kentucky to find temperatures as cold. Yesterday we saw a storm cloud of pine pollen as we were driving home. It looked like a white out in a snow storm except it was a yellow-green out. Very weird. Fortunately, lots of rain followed in just a few minutes.

The great and wonderful baseball draft was held yesterday morning. It is a fun time when a bunch of guys get together to joust with their baseball knowledge, pick a team of 30 players (we choose national league only), to represent them for the year. Carter and Steve had computer programs that compiled projected stats for our choices and when I consulted both of them at the end they said I was doomed to the lower division with my poor choices. I was saddened. However as I looked over things for awhile, I dispute their computers. Fie, Fie on you computer rankings. My guys will compete. Pitching seems to be the weak point for my guys, but to tell you the truth, pitching is pretty unpredictable and I usually end up with a remarkable number of changes in this area and so does everyone else. You can usually pick up an average of one pitcher a day dropped from the Dugouts alone.

It's time for Clinton to withdraw from the democratic race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home